About Our Mothers – May 8th Writing Event
Writing Workshop: 2 ½ Hour online Zoom writing workshop
Begins: May 8th, Friday 4 p.m. Pacific / 7 p.m. EST
Signups: by May 7th, midnight
hosted by Laura Lentz
Read your stories back to a small group of writers in a Breakout room with a trained writing workshop facilitator.
Laura Lentz is one of the facilitators.
- Explore what other authors, poets and essayists have written about their mothers for inspiration.
- Write two times – 2-minute writing warmups & 13-minute longer write
- Read your stories back in a group of ten writers with a trained facilitators (authors, pastors, poets).
- Honor your mother & your relationship with her – be open to their truths, fears and hopes for you and yours for her.
- Explore the Hawaiian culture of forgiveness, Ho’oponopono, forgiving our mothers, forgiving ourselves.
For more information call 310-613-6798, or email Laurawriter@me.com. You will be receiving a confirmation from Laurawriter@me.com. Please White List this email so confirmations and instructions on the call don’t go to Junk Email. THANK YOU!